Thursday 10 July 2014

Photography-Ageless Description of Human Bonding


My son was turning eight and I arranged a massive birthday bash for him. I choose a five star resort, selected the most beautiful flowers and toys to decorate the venue. The cake came from the most reputed bakery in town. The return gifts were expensive and perfectly attractive for the children. The food was delicious and left the guest licking their hands.

I also had another idea. I arranged for a family get together at that venue only. Since it was my son’s birthday everybody was in attendance. In contemporary times having a family get together is near about impossible as adjusting everybody’s time is a difficult issue .This was the perfect occasion to have both the program together.

But the most important thing which my husband reminded me of was the selection of the team of photographers. We appointed a children photographer specially to cover the children. This photographer was the most patient human being in the world. The children went mad to see him and he came down to the level of the children to get the most potent photographs in the party. He just did not ask the children to do anything mechanical and only captured whatever came across naturally.

Some of the relatives asked why I have hired a professional for Family Portrait Photography any one of us could have done it. But I wanted a professional to provide a professional portrait.

After the birthday party was over photographer selected a rather dull background for the family portrait so that the focal point remains the members of the family. He placed each a every member of the family in the portrait in accordance to their relationship with each other. Then he made sure the lights placed perfectly so that it is neither overdone nor underdone.

When I received the album after few days I just could not hold back my tears. I could almost hear the laughter of my son through the album, how proudly my father held my mother and my grandmother looked ageless in her ninety third years. After seeing all these faces it seemed that my plan was absolutely successful. Read more A Magic Moment

No comments:

Post a Comment